- 4 cucumbers
- 1 cup celery
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 inch ginger, unpeeled, halved
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup mushrooms, cut in stripes
- 1 carrot, cut in thin stripes
- Fresh juice from one lime
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Sesame seeds, for garnishing
- Prepare the cucumber noodles using the spiral slicer.
- Heat the vegetable stock over medium heat until it starts simmering.
- Put the vegetable stock in a sauce pan, add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice and carrot, and bring to boil. Cover the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Distribute evenly the mushrooms and celery in the serving bowls, add the cucumber spirals, pour over the flavored vegetable stock and set aside for 5 minutes, to release the flavors and slightly cook the vegetables.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and lime slices and serve warm.
Happy Healthy Cooking