For the Fries
- 4-5 parsnips
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- Small bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
For the Honey Mustard Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven at 175°C/347°F.
- Peel the parsnips and cut them using the Spiral Slicer.
- Line them on a baking sheet, add the olive oil, chili flakes, salt and toss well to combine.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the parsnips are in the oven, prepare the sauce, adding all the ingredients in the blender and pulsing to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Remove parsnips from the oven, top with roughly chopped parsley and serve with the honey mustard sauce.
Happy Healthy Cooking